Do you love nuts as much as we do? So this cake full of nuts and chocolate is right for you. The cake tastes great with the spices used. I also see its advantage in that it stays in the fridge for a long time, so it can be such a reward or a snack throughout the week.
Shape: diameter 20 cm
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Baking: 25 minutes
100 g almonds
100 g of walnuts
100 g cashews
50 g hazelnuts
50 g pistachios
50 g prunes
50 g cranberries
120 g of honey
100 g of dark chocolate
50 ml 30% cream (room temperature)
120 g powdered sugar
70 g plain flour
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground cardamom
Ičky teaspoons ground coriander
¼ teaspoons ground cloves
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and line the cake tin with baking paper.
- Fry the nuts in a dry pan until they turn slightly golden. Roughly chop the nuts and place in a bowl.
- Let the honey, the broken chocolate, powdered sugar and cream melt in the water bath and let it dissolve.
- Add chopped dried fruit, flour and spices to the nut bowl, mix well.
- Add another warm chocolate mixture and mix thoroughly to connect everything. Our hands worked best for mixing.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking tin and simmer evenly with a spoon. Put in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Take the baked cake out of the mold and let it cool on the grill.
Tip: You can replace the cream with a plant version. We prefer to use oatmeal or rice cream, because they do not have a strong taste and do not affect the final taste of the food. If you need to create a gluten-free variant, use rice flour instead of plain flour.