When you get tired of candy and get a taste for something salty, prepare these salty sticks with parmesan cheese and spices. They will be great for celebrating the New Year, but also meeting friends or just a movie. They will taste great with prosciutto and olives.
Amount: 25-30 pieces
Preparation time: 15 minutes + 30 minutes of fermentation
Baking: 15-20 minutes
450 g plain flour + to instruct the roll
1 teaspoon dried yeast
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
80 g grated parmesan
250 ml of sparkling water
4 tablespoons olive oil
- Put all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix. Then add sparkling water, olive oil and make a smooth dough. It will be ideal to use a food processor, let the dough work in it for 5 minutes.
- Cover the finished dough with a cloth and leave to rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C and line the baking sheet with baking paper.
- Divide the leavened dough into halves and roll out two sheets with a thickness of 1-1.5 cm. Cut off about 2 cm wide strips from the plate.
- Add salt, seeds, rosemary and rolls of dough to the mixture and roll into sticks.
- Bake the sticks golden brown in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. The length of baking will depend on the size of the sticks.
- Remove the baked sticks from the oven and let them cool.