We have to admit that pasta is quite popular with us and we prepare it several times a week. That is why we are very happy for your cooperation with Panzani and for the opportunity to present you their new range of premium pasta made from semolina flour and fresh eggs. If you like this recipe and would like to try it, you have the opportunity to order a free sample of pasta.
Preparation: 30 minutes
200 g Panzani Chef’s Choice Collarette
50 g of bacon
2 cloves of garlic
100 g of peas
2 handfuls of fresh spinach
200 ml of 30% cream
40 g grated parmesan
3 sprigs of fresh oregano
1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- Cook the pasta according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Heat a tablespoon of sunflower oil in a deeper pan.
- Cut the bacon into cubes and fry until golden.
- Peel the onion and garlic and cut into small pieces. Fry the onion first and then add the garlic for a while.
- Add peas and fresh spinach and stir for a while.
- Drizzle with cream, add parmesan cheese and heat.
- Season with salt, pepper and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Download from the flame. Remove the hard stem from the oregano and add the petals to the mixture.
- Drain the cooked pasta and add to the pan. Mix everything well so that the sauce gets to each piece.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
Although it is officially spring for a few weeks now, it probably keeps warm days for later. It has been a few nice spring days, but so far the rainy ones have the upper hand. And how else can you shorten the wait before you do the spring, at least in the kitchen ? So not only a beautiful bouquet of spring flowers landed on our table, but also this spring meal. Pasta with peas and spinach will brighten up your table and satisfy your stomachs.