After a long time, I took the shrimp to the pan. I don’t do them very often because it annoys me to clean them. But the resulting food is always worth it. Today, I tasted shrimp in such an Asian way. I used chilled spaghetti unusually. But they will also be great with udon noodles. They can be obtained, for example, in Alberta or Tesco.
What you will need:
- 350g spaghetti (udon noodles)
- 200g shrimp
- spoons of grated ginger
- chili flakes
- 4 garlic slices
- 6 tablespoons soy
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- about 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- thick dark balsamic
- lemon juice
- first I fried finely chopped garlic in oil (rapeseed and sesame). After a while, I added ginger and also grew it briefly.
- it is time for the cleaned shrimps and again a short roast to make them toast. I add chili flakes, salt, soy and oyster sauce to the shrimp. I let this be reduced for about a minute and I throw cooked spaghetti / noodles into the pan with a little water. Thanks to starch, this will make the pasta perfectly coated with sauce.
- finally, I sprinkle everything with chopped spring onions, or I drizzle with a little oil and it’s done