Sarees nowadays are found in many avatars, they can be minimalist and maximalist. And many of us are always on a hunt for simple yet aesthetic Indian sarees that can be worn in different styles at work, and we have got the answer to that – it’s linen sarees! They are one of the classic ethnic options to get you through your workday in style and elegance.
Linen sarees are quite versatile, and you can style them with formal blazers or trendy jackets, and complete the look with some accessories like earrings, necklaces and so on. Impressed by this style tip, we have got a bunch of tips for you. So, keep reading to find out how you can create six different looks with a linen saree and adorn it to work or when attending an office event.
- The Elegant Party Look: Linen sarees need not only be worn as your regular workwear. Don’t hesitate to use them for corporate events. We recommend pairing them with dainty jewellery, a bun hairstyle, and nude makeup to make a statement.
Be the queen of the party by adorning alluring jewellery or antique chokers with dark, glowing eyes and curls, no matter which party you’re going to.
- The Formal Look: Linen sarees are perfect to sport for an important meeting. They look elegant and presentable. You can opt for a uni-coloured linen saree to rock this look just like the sensational actress Nayanthara.
You can style your linen sarees with heeled mules, white shirt or jacket addition to change the crisp scene of adorning linen weaves and reach the office presentable in this classic attire.
- The Right Blouse: A blouse or top can provide an interesting contrast when paired correctly. Wearing the linen saree with a printed or embroidered crop top will also help you stand out from the crowd.
Going to an evening gathering, you can experiment with your blouse options. Fancy tops, deep necks, and jazzy and long-sleeved blouses are some fantastic options for creating a striking presentation.
- Choosing Matching footwear and arm candies: We all agree that footwear can enhance the look of your sarees, be it heels, sandals, or Kolhapuri chappals. Juttis with some zari work can also be used to spruce up your footwear style. I mean, how wonderful is that?
Whether you’re going to work or out partying with your pals, match your linen saree with a beautiful mojaris and an ethnic potli bag to complete your look.
- The Perfect Accessories: Silver antique pieces and vintage jewellery are popular selections for linen saree accessories. It can help you achieve a fusion look. Chokers, earrings, and layered necklaces are some of the accessories you can adorn with linen sarees to stand out on their own.
- Belt It: The trend of belting up your saree is immensely popular nowadays, especially among fashionistas and Bollywood celebrities. You can experiment with different draping techniques and belt saree styles to achieve such a look.
This style highlights your waist and gives your attire a sophisticated look. You can definitely try and experiment with this style for special occasions and parties held at your office!